Calliope Yoga & Bodywork Terms & Conditions
- Use of Materials.
Materials on this Site (including those streamed or downloaded from the Site), including but not limited to software, images, text, graphics, music, videos, long form programs, user interfaces, logos and trademarks (collectively referred to as the “Material”), are owned or licensed by Calliope Yoga & Bodywork and are protected under various intellectual property laws.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Calliope Yoga & Bodywork reserves the right to refuse attendance of classes, workshops, private yoga and bodywork sessions to individuals.
2. Bookings are made subject to Calliope Yoga & Bodywork’s right to alter the programme or teaching staff as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
3. If the class, workshop, course or event has to be interrupted or abandoned, no money will be refunded if more than half of it has taken place.
4. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the teacher/workshop leader. No students will be admitted more than 5 Minutes after the class has begun.
5. The use of cameras, recording equipment and mobile phones is strictly forbidden. To enable others to enjoy classes or workshops without interruptions, please turn off all mobile phones during classes
6. Participants are required to complete an intake form prior to taking part in classes, workshops or bodywork. They will be required to supply their full name and address, at least one telephone number and emergency contact details.
7. No refunds will be issued unless Calliope Yoga & Bodywork cancels a class or workshop within 48 hours of the scheduled start. If you have booked a class and do not show up, this payment will still be processed. If a refund is required Calliope Yoga & Bodywork will issue the refund between 7-14 days of the request.
8. Bodywork and private yoga sessions will end at the scheduled time regardless of when you arrive, in order to keep other appointments running on time.
9. Failure to attend a prepaid appointment will not be refunded.
10. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start of the class, appointment or workshop will not be refunded. Cancellations before this time will be refunded in full between 7-14 days of cancellation. If cancellations are made more than 24 hours before the appointment time, payment can be carried forward to the next available appointment to be used within 28 days of the initial appointment subject to availability. Cancellations can be made via Facebook, email, SMS or phone call.
11.Initial bodywork and private yoga appointments must be made online, and clients must complete the intake form and pay a non-refundable £10 deposit to secure booking. The remainder of the payment can be processed online or paid in cash at the appointment.
1. Online classes must be booked and paid for using Acuity Scheduling up to 30 minutes before the advertised class start time. No drop-in facility is available.
2. Each booking entitles the named individual in the booking access to one live-streamed class and the recording of this class. Recordings will be available for seven days after the live-stream date, after which they will be removed and a new booking must be made for further access.
3. Recordings may not be downloaded, captured or reproduced by any method. Recordings will be available via a link and password which will be emailed to all booked participants after the recording is completed. This link must not be shared or copied to any other party.
4. Access to online classes and recordings is only possible using the meeting ID, link and password provided in your booking confirmation email. By booking a class you agree not to share or reproduce this information or any recordings. Only students who book in advance of the live-streamed class will have access to the meeting ID, link and password.
5. No refunds will be given as a result of mechanical, electrical or network failure on the part of the user. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary equipment and internet connection to access classes and recordings. For system requirements please check here.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that your yoga practice takes place in an environment which is safe and suitable for this activity. Calliope Yoga & Bodywork accepts no liability for any damages or injuries incurred by the student or by any other party which result from practising in an unsafe or unsuitable environment.
This disclaimer governs all Calliope Yoga & Bodywork classes, public and private. Please read this disclaimer before taking part in any class. This is included on your intake form and in order to take part in Calliope Yoga & Bodywork classes, you must confirm and agree that:
- You acknowledge that all exercise involves a risk of personal injury, including a small risk of serious injury or death, and agree to take responsibility for your health and well-being in relation to classes.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any program that you follow or class that you attend. You accept the risk of injury from performing exercises & are advised to consult your doctor prior to beginning any program or class. Calliope Yoga & Bodywork accepts no liability for loss or damage to property or injury of clients except in so far as such loss, damage, or injury is by law incapable of exclusion. Sport and exercise by their very nature bring about inherent risks of injury with some carrying a much greater risk. You accept, as with any sport, there is always some risk of injury.
- You understand your physical limitations and are sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before you become ill or injured.
- You acknowledge and represent that: to the best of your knowledge, you suffer from no medical or physical condition or disability that will or might increase the normal risks associated with exercise. If you do suffer from any condition or disability, then your doctor is required to approve your participation in these classes. You must inform Calliope Yoga & Bodywork, as soon as possible, if: you suffer from any new or existing injury, illness or other medical condition; you feel any pain or discomfort during a class; or you feel that any exercise included in a class would be unsafe or uncomfortable for you. Calliope Yoga & Bodywork may in their sole discretion prohibit you from participating in a class; and you must comply with all of their instructions in relation to these classes.
- You acknowledge that whilst Calliope Yoga & Bodywork’s teachers are trained professionals, they are not medically trained professionals and have no ability other than personal experience to assess someone’s ability to complete and or attend any class. The responsibility of assessing your own fitness and or physical health to attend any class solely relies on you and your doctor.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to section 4 below, Calliope Yoga & Bodywork exclude all representations, warranties, undertakings and guarantees relating to their classes. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Calliope Yoga & Bodywork do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee: that you will not suffer from any injury arising directly or indirectly out of their classes; that your fitness will measurably improve as a result of participation in their classes; or that classes will continue to run for any specific period.
- You accept full responsibility for any product or technology loaned to you as part of participation in classes and commit to return the same in good working order.
- You are aware that there is no obligation for any person to provide you with medical care during classes. You understand and acknowledge that there may be no aid stations available for the class, and if medical care is rendered to you, you consent to that care if you are unable to give your consent for any reason at the time the care is rendered.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: are subject to section 10 below; and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to Calliope Yoga & Bodywork’s classes, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. Calliope Yoga & Bodywork will not be liable to you in respect of any personal injury (including without limitation serious injury or death) that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending our classes. Nor will we be liable to you in respect of any other losses arising as a result of any such personal injury. We will not be liable to you in respect of any of your personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after a class. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Nothing in this disclaimer shall: limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- Severability: if a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable section would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the section will continue in effect.
- Our details in this disclaimer, “we” means (and “us” and “our” refer to) Calliope Yoga & Bodywork.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Data Protection Act 1998.
As part of your intake form, you will also be asked to agree to the following:
- I will notify the teacher or assistant immediately of any pain and/or major discomfort felt during any activity.
- The teacher or assistant may use hands-on assists during class. I have the right to refuse these assists at any time.
- I am responsible for bringing my required equipment to every activity (where applicable).
- If I am pregnant or plan to become pregnant, I will notify the teacher or assistant prior to participating in any class.
- I will follow the instructions of the teacher and assistants at all times, for my personal safety and the safety of others.
Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
These offers are valid from August 17th, 2017, and will continue to run until further notice.
1) Attend five classes in less than six weeks and the sixth class is free.
1.1 This offer applies to any 60- or 90-minute Calliope Yoga & Bodywork class
1.2 You have 42 days within which to attend the five classes necessary to claim your free class, starting from the initial date-stamp on your card.
1.3 Cards will be stamped at the end of class. It is your responsibility to make sure that you submit your card to be stamped. Cards will not be stamped retrospectively, even if you attended class at an earlier date within the 42-day period.
1.4 More than one card can be used to compile the five date stamps needed, as long as the same person has used all cards and attended all five classes. A list will be kept of all cards issued. Cards cannot be transferred to another person. Any misuse will render this offer null and void.
1.5 The free class must be claimed within six weeks of the date of your fifth qualifying class. After this time the offer will expire. No extensions will be granted to this period.
1.6 There is no limit to the number of times that this offer can be used. Cards can either be used to collect two free classes or to collect a free class and a bodywork discount (see below)
1.7 By participating in this offer you accept and acknowledge these terms and conditions in full.
1.8 Calliope Yoga & Bodywork reserves the right to amend, update and modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on www.calliopeyoga.com immediately.
2) Attend ten classes in ten weeks or less and claim a £20 discount on a bodywork session
2.1 This offer applies to any 60- or 90-minute Calliope Yoga & Bodywork class.
2.2 You have 70 days within which to attend the ten classes necessary to claim your £20 discount, starting from the initial date-stamp on your card.
2.3 Cards will be stamped at the end of class. It is your responsibility to make sure that you submit your card to be stamped. Cards will not be stamped retrospectively, even if you attended class at an earlier date within the 70-day period.
2.4 More than one card can be used to compile the ten date stamps needed, as long as the same person has used all cards and attended all ten classes. A list will be kept of all cards issued. Cards cannot be transferred to another person. Any misuse will render this offer null and void.
2.5 Both “five classes get sixth free” and “ten classes for bodywork discount” offers can be collected on the same card.
2.6 The bodywork discount must be claimed within six weeks from the date of your tenth qualifying class. After this time the offer will expire. No extensions will be granted to this period.
2.7 There is no limit to the number of times that this offer can be used.
2.8 The £20 discount can be used against a 60- or 90-minute bodywork session. If booking online, the discount will be applied to the remainder of the payment due after the deposit has been paid. It cannot be used in lieu of a deposit.
2.9 By participating in this offer you accept and acknowledge these terms and conditions in full.
2.10 Calliope Yoga & Bodywork reserves the right to amend, update and modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on www.calliopeyoga.com immediately.
3) Refer a friend for a bodywork session to both claim a £10 discount on a bodywork appointment
3.1 This offer applies to any 60- or 90-minute bodywork session with Calliope Yoga & Bodywork
3.2 Referred clients must notify Calliope Yoga & Bodywork when booking that they have a valid referral card.
3.3 Referred clients must bring a valid referral card with them to their bodywork appointment to receive their £10 discount. No discount will be given without a valid referral card.
3.4 Once the referral card has been received, the referrer will receive a £10 discount on their next bodywork appointment.
3.5 Referral discounts apply only to new clients. While there is no limit to the number of referrals an existing client can make, the referred discount will apply only to initial appointments. Clients are welcome to make referrals themselves after this initial appointment.
3.6 The referrer will be notified of their discount via the email address given on their intake form. It is the referrer’s responsibility to make sure that this email address is up-to-date and correct.
3.7 The referrer must claim their discount within six weeks of the referred appointment, or within six weeks of receiving their discount email, whichever happens later. After this time the offer will expire. No extensions will be granted to this period.
3.8 The £10 discount can be used against a 60- or 90-minute bodywork session. If booking online, the discount will be applied to the remainder of the payment due after the deposit has been paid. It cannot be used in lieu of a deposit.
3.9 By participating in this offer you accept and acknowledge these terms and conditions in full.
3.10 Calliope Yoga & Bodywork reserves the right to amend, update and modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on www.calliopeyoga.com immediately.
4) Free Friend Offer
4.1 Code FFRIEND can be used to book a free class for first-time customers who will be accompanied by a paying customer.
4.2 This code can be used each time a class is booked by a paying customer.
4.3 Any booking using this code must be made in conjunction with a paying customer who has referred the first-time customer and who will accompany them to their first class with Calliope Yoga & Bodywork.
4.4 By participating in this offer you accept and acknowledge these terms and conditions in full.
4.5 Calliope Yoga & Bodywork reserves the right to amend, update and modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on www.calliopeyoga.com immediately.
5) Half-Price Bodywork
5.1 Each client may attend up to six half-price sessions. Thereafter bookings will be charged at full price, even if attending one of the Monday half-price timeslots.
5.2 Sessions are not available to book more than one week in advance.
5.3 Bookings will be available each week from Monday evenings until all appointments are filled.
5.4 Bookings must be completed online via calliopeyoga.as.me/halfpricemondays Bookings cannot be made via phone, email, Messenger or any other method.
5.5 This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
5.6 Calliope Yoga & Bodywork reserves the right to amend, update and modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on www.calliopeyoga.com