Online classes can be accessed using Zoom. To ‘attend’ an online class make sure that you have:
- A device that can access the internet.
- A stable internet connection.
- Booked online with Acuity Scheduling.
- Downloaded the Zoom app/software.
- A yoga mat and a suitable space to practise.
These classes are suitable for all levels, from complete beginners to experienced practitioners. Each class works with an intent and is sequenced to allow a safe, structured and vibrant practice. In-person classes are limited to 20, which allows for a more personal experience and is ideal if you are working with an injury or new to yoga.
Follow us on Facebook for more specific information about these classes, and for details of new classes which will soon be added to this schedule.
Spaces can be booked online.
- 60-minute Online Yoga Class – £5
- 60-minute Online 1-1 Yoga Session – £30
- 90-minute Online 1-1 Yoga Session – £50
- 60-minute Yoga Class – £6/£7
- 60-minute 1-1 Yoga Session – £40
- 90-minute 1-1 Yoga Session – £60
- 60-minute Home Class (2-5 people; space permitting) – £50
- 90-minute Home Class (2-5 people; space permitting) – £70
You can check availability and make bookings for bodywork and private yoga appointments here.
I also teach corporate classes for different employers in Dundee, and can bring the necessary skills and equipment to run a yoga class in almost any working environment. If you’re interested in offering your employees a great way to destress, relax and improve their physical and mental health, please contact me directly at email@example.com to discuss this further.